Donors to the Children's Museum Fund enable the Museum to offer a rich array of exhibits, plus school and family programs, across the arts, sciences and humanities to over 1.2 million children and families each year.
All donations include a tax-deductible gift to the Museum.
- If your gift is $25 to $99, you will receive our award-winning magazine, Extra!, published three times yearly.
- If your gift is $100 to $224, you will also receive recognition in the museum's Annual Report.
- If your gift is $225 or more, you will also receive benefits of a Classic Family+2 or Grandparent+2 membership (for which the Fair Market Value is $195), and as well as free stroller rental, free coat check and a Food Court discount. You will also receive the special donor benefits associated with your donor club level (review here), including invitations to special behind-the-scenes donor events, plus recognition in the Annual Report. You may choose to waive membership benefits so that your entire gift is tax-deductible.
Donate using the secure online form, below.
If you have any questions about making your donation, please call Lisa Wagoner, Children's Museum Fund Manager, at 317-334-3215 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For donations of $225 or more, you may receive a one-year Classic Family+2 (or Grandparent+2) membership.
The current Fair Market Value for this benefit is $195. You may also choose to waive membership benefits, and if you
do so, your entire donation will be tax-deductible.
Providing the following information will assist us in setting up your membership benefits correctly!
The membership data box, below, will expand as needed.
- If you are renewing an existing membership, please provide your current membership ID, which is
located on the back of your current card. If your card isn't available, please simply indicate 'renewal'.
- For new and renewing memberships, please provide all names for the membership in the following format:
Spouse (or second adult) in same household: First and Last name
Children in household under age 21: First and Last names + Dates of Birth for each child
Or, for grandparent membership benefits,
Unmarried grandchildren under age 21: Same
- If by chance you are giving your membership benefits to another family, please include the full names of
both adults in the household, the full names and DOB's of the children, PLUS the mailing address, e-mail address and
phone number for the family receiving the benefits, so that we may correctly set up their gift membership and
send them their membership cards.
You may also make a pledge to support the Museum over time with installment payments.
- Pledges with installment payments may be set up on a monthly, quarterly, or semi-annual schedule.
- For multi-year gift commitments, annual installments are also available.
To make a pledge with installment payments, or if you have any questions about making your donation, please call Lisa Wagoner, Children's Museum Fund Manager, at 317-334-3215 or send an email to email@example.com.
Make your donation go further with a Matching Gift!
If your employer offers a matching gift program for charitable contributions, please consider making the Museum a beneficiary of your matching gift benefit! You will receive an e-mail acknowledgment that should suffice for your use in applying for the matching funds.
The Children’s Museum is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and your donation is tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.